Transmission Services in Boise
Everything you ever wanted to know about transmission repair but didn’t know who to ask…
Boise’s Best Transmission Repair Shop
Why is it that when an engine ‘hiccups’, consumers think tune-up or repairs and not a new engine? But when a transmission ‘hiccups’, the first question is “how much is a transmission?” And unbelievably to all of the experts at Boise Transmission Repair, many transmission shops will quote a price for a transmission without even checking the vehicle out.
We find this a travesty. Much like quoting a price on 4 brand-new tires to fix a flat tire. Or, getting a price on a new engine will fix a motor that needs a tune-up.
It’s overkill. But rest assured, we can fix just about any problem with any transmission.
Give us a ring now and we will give you the information you need to make an informed decision about the options you have to get your vehicles transmission in proper working condition.
Buick Hydra Matic Automatic Transmission
Transmission Services In Boise
Boise Transmission Repair provides service for all makes foreign and domestic cars, SUV’s and trucks.
We are the experts in electronic diagnostics!
- Transmission exchange
- Automatic and Standard
- Foreign and Domestic
- Service for RVs, 4x4s and More
- 4×4 Transfer Cases
- CV Drive Axle Service
- Gear box repair
- Boat transmissions
- Heavy towing applications
- Transmission coolers
- Constant velocity joints and boots replacement for all front wheel drive and all wheel drive vehicles and 4×4’s
- Automatic and manual transmission
- Overhauls and repairs
- Factory and aftermarket transmission installation
Boise Idaho Transmission Repair Shop
Boise Transmission Repair serves the Ada county area and surrounding communities: Eagle, Star, Meridian, Perkins, Kuna, Caldwell, Nampa, Middleton, Mountain Home, Horseshoe Bend, Garden City, Cascade, McCall, Donnelly, Weiser, Midvale, Council, Cambridge, Payette, Fruitland, New Plymouth, and Marsing! Give us a call today for a free instant quote (208) 297-5202.
We can fix or repair any damaged or broken transmission !
- All work comes with a written warranty for your peace of mind.
- Ask about our “in-house financing” you may qualify.
- Domestic and Foreign transmission service and repair on just about anything with wheels!
Chevrolet Corvette Automatic Transmission
Leading Transmission Shop In Boise
Once your transmission has been opened up and diagnosed, you will be asked to come down to our shop. This is so we can do a “show-and-tell” about the transmission parts that we find to be worn or damaged. Please bring anybody else that is involved in the decision-making process with you.
- The “show-and-tell” is for you, the consumer, to make an educated buying decision. Trying to make a major automotive repair buying decision over the phone is the best way to make an uneducated, uninformed decision, which will cost you more money than you need to spend. Be involved!!! ‘Come on down!’
- Then you will be taken to your disassembled transmission. You and our technician will discuss what the problem is, and more importantly, what was its cause. After all, who wants the same problem down the road?
- We will answer any technical questions you might have. We may also raise some technical questions in your mind. If you want all of your old parts saved, now is the time to say so. Tell the technician you want all of your old parts. If you don’t say so now, the old parts are thrown out.
Don’t be afraid to ask questions! That’s why we are here.
We strongly suggest that you ask us as many questions that come to your mind. After all, it’s your transmission, and more importantly, your money.
What if we find something else wrong after you OK the work on the transmission?
If we find something else wrong inside your transmission after we have prepared the estimate…
WE EAT IT!…
We will never call you and increase the price for your transmission repair.
You never have to worry that you will be told your transmission is going to cost you more than you were originally told. (However, if we find something OUTSIDE the transmission, you may be called to authorize other repairs other than the transmission.) Here again, we recommend that you come down to our shop and see, first-hand, what repairs your vehicle may need, other than the transmission itself.
Chevrolet Suburban Automatic Transmission
It may be:
- Engine or transmission mounts
- Cooler lines or hoses
- Vehicle Electrical Problems (V.E.P.s)
- Shifter or linkage repairs
- Driveline concerns
We hope we have helped you.
Transmission repairs are rarely planned (we have yet to see our first planned breakdown) and never budgeted.
Commonly, a transmission problem disrupts people’s lives and even entire households. We offer this information to help you make an informed, intelligent decision that you can feel good about.
If your light to medium duty pickup truck is hauling any type of trailer, ask us why you should consider the advantages of installing a heavy duty transmission cooler on your vehicle. (It will add many thousands of miles of service to your transmission because it evens out the operating temperature range!)
If a CERTIFIED TRANSMISSION – affiliated shop gives you a hassle or will not return your vehicle immediately when you do not accept its recommended service, Call Us Now at…
Transmission services boise
We provide the widest range of service for all your transmission service requirements.