Experienced Clutch Replacement Experts
When it’s time to have your vehicles clutch replaced, we can get your car or truck back to the manufactures specifications.
Boise Transmission Repair does a lot more than just fix transmissions.
We also offer:
- Complete engine repair and tune-ups for gasoline and diesel engines
- Drive-line maintenance service repair
- Complete cooling system diagnostics and repair
- Check engine light on issues resolved
- Air conditioning troubleshooting and repair
- Leak detection repair service
- Engine exchange
- Expert brake repair and maintenance, turning of drums and rotors
- Electrical troubleshooting and diagnostics
- Written estimates for all repair orders
- ASE Certified technicians
- Free shuttle service
- Discount rental vehicles available
- Authorized for most extended warranty plans
- Oil change and transmission fluid service
- Expert transmission repair service
- Computer diagnostics
- Manual transmission repair and clutch replacement
- Pressure plate resurfacing
- Transfer case and drive-line ⁄ differential service
Don’t wait for a minor problem to turn into a major service issue.
We can help — call us today… 208-297-5202
Looking for ‘transmission repair shop near me‘… we are just a few minutes drive.
Preventive maintenance is one of the most important things you can do for your vehicle to avoid costly repairs.
If you have ever wondered ‘where is a good automotive repair shop in Boise‘ this is the shop who can help you.
Have your car or truck checked out when major changes occur in the weather, these major changes in the weather will affect how your car or truck will perform in demanding driving conditions such as heavy snow or extremely high temperatures in summertime driving.
Some of the types of vehicles we work on:
- Lincoln Mercury
- Mini Copper
- Pickup trucks
- Recreational vehicles
If you are curious how a clutch in a car or truck operates, here’s an article that you might be interested is posted: