Experienced Clutch Replacement Experts
When it’s time to have your vehicle’s clutch replaced, we can get your car or truck, or SUV back to the manufactures specifications.
Boise Transmission Repair does a lot more than just fix transmissions.
We also offer:
- Complete engine repair and tune-ups for gasoline and diesel engines
- Drive-line maintenance service repair
- Complete cooling system diagnostics and repair
- Check engine light on issues resolved
- Air conditioning troubleshooting and repair
- Leak detection repair service
- Engine exchange
- Expert brake repair and maintenance, turning of drums and rotors
- Electrical troubleshooting and diagnostics
- Written estimates for all repair orders
- ASE Certified technicians
- Free shuttle service
- Discount rental vehicles available
- Authorized for most extended warranty plans
- Oil change and transmission fluid service
- Expert transmission repair service
- Computer diagnostics
- Manual transmission repair and clutch replacement
- Pressure plate resurfacing
- Transfer case and drive-line ⁄ differential service
Don’t wait for a minor problem to turn into a major service issue.
TIMING BELT REPLACEMENT w/ WATER PUMP
Includes Replace Timing Belt, Camshaft and Crankshaft Oil Seals, Water Pump, Tensioner, And Idler Pulleys.
Boise Transmission Repair, Family Owned & Operated Providing Honest Quality Service and Repair For a very long time! Our Factory Trained ASE Certified Master Technicians and State of the Art Equipment Will ensure your Vehicle is repaired RIGHT the first time, at a price you can Afford.
We can help — call us today… 208-297-5202
We service Meridian ID, Nampa ID, Caldwell ID, Mountain Home ID, Kuna ID, Garden City ID, Eagle ID, Star ID, Emmett ID, Homedale ID, Blacks Creek ID, Parma ID, Horseshoe Bend ID, New Plymouth ID, Hidden Springs ID,
Looking for ‘transmission repair shop near me‘… we are just a few minute’s drive.
Preventive maintenance is one of the most important things you can do for your vehicle to avoid costly repairs.
If you have ever wondered ‘where is a good automotive repair shop in Boise‘ this is the shop that can help you.
Have your car or truck checked out when major changes occur in the weather, these major changes in the weather will affect how your car or truck will perform in demanding driving conditions such as heavy snow or extremely high temperatures in summertime driving.
Some of the types of vehicles we work on:
- Lincoln Mercury
- Mini Copper
- Pickup trucks
- Recreational vehicles RV’s
Year models of vehicles we service:1956,1957,1958,1959,1960,1961,1962,1963,1964,1965,1966,1967,1968,1969,1970,1971,1972,1973,1974,1975,1976,1978,1979,1980,1981,1982,1983,1984,1985,1986,1987,1988,1989,1990,1991,1992,1993,1994,1995,1996,1997,1998,1999,2000,2001,2002,2003,2004,2005,2006,2007,2008,2009,2010,2011,2012,2013,2014,2015,2016,2017,2018,2019,
If you are curious how a clutch in a car or truck operates, here’s an article that you might be interested is posted: