BMW Transmission Repair Services
Let the BMW transmission repair experts at Boise Transmission repair diagnose any problem or issues you are having with your BMW automobile or SUV (sport utility vehicle). Do you have a ‘check engine’ light on? This could indicate a problem with your gearbox.
Have your BMW’s transmission fluid changed by ASE certified technicians who use only new OEM BMW parts.
Are you searching for ‘BMW transmission repair near me’? You are in luck.
How much does it cost to repair a BMW transmission?
Call today or stop by and get a thorough diagnostic evaluation and road test to diagnose whatever issues you are having with your vehicle.
If you are searching for “Transmission Repair Garden City Idaho” you have come to the right place.
BMW Transmission Repair Boise
BMW gearbox repair is just one of our many specialties.
Transmission flush and fluid change are one of our services.
The automatic gearbox from ZF / BMW is not your average type of transmissions. These are sealed units, and you can not check the fluid with a dipstick.
Preventive maintenance is critically important to ensure you get years of service from your BMW vehicle.
Determining what problem(s) your BMW transmission has, may seem like an impossible task, especially to the untrained eyes and ears of the average driver. It may be helpful to think of your car’s inner workings as similar to that of the human body.
Problems that involve mechanical systems typically exhibit distinct sensations and sounds that act as indicators that a certain process isn’t working the way it is supposed to work. As soon as you recognize that something seems a bit “off” with your vehicle’s transmission functionality, it is time to assess the issue and look for a way to fix it.
Diagnosing problems yourself may seem like an impossible task, but try to think of it in terms of your own body. For instance, if your stomach begins to hurt without warning, you’ll probably start thinking of the last thing you ate in order to figure out why you are in pain. A similar type of thinking goes into diagnosing a transmission problem. The moment you start noticing something out of the ordinary, it’s time to start considering the problem and finding a way to fix it.
Major issues with your BMW transmission could arise if your transmission is not well maintained by professionals and/or symptoms of a problem are not checked as soon as they develop.
10 Most common BMW transmission problems…
Model years we service, 1956,1957,1958,1959,1960,1961,1962,1963,1964,1965,1966,1967,1968,1969,1970,1971,1972,1973,1974,1975,1976,1978,1979,1980,1981,1982,1983,1984,1985,1986,1987,1988,1989,1990,1991,1992,1993,1994,1995,1996,1997,1998,1999,2000,2001,2002,2003,2004,2005,2006,2007,2008,2009,2010,2011,2012,2013,2014,2015,2016,2017,2018,2019,
Some of the BMW models we service:
- E46 Compact hatchback 2000–2004 (second-generation Compact)
- E65/66/67/68 large sedan 2002–2008
- E85/E86 Z4 roadster/coupe 2002–2008 (first-generation Z4)
- E83 X3 crossover SUV 2003–2010 (first-generation X3)
- E60 5 series mid-sized sedan 2003–2010
- E63/E64 mid-sized coupe/convertible 2003–2011
- E61 5 series estate 2004–2011
- E70 X5 mid-sized SUV 2006–2013 (second-generation X5)
- E71 X6 mid-sized crossover 2008–2014 (2-door version of X5)
- E81/E87 1 series hatchback 2004–2011 (first-generation 1 Series)
- E82/E88 1 series small coupe/convertible 2007–2011
- E90/E91/E92/E93 3 series sedan/touring/coupe/convertible 2005–2011
- E84 X1 compact crossover SUV 2009–present
- F01/F02/F03/F04 7 series large sedan 2008-2015
- E89 Z4 roadster 2009–2016 (second-generation Z4)
- F10 5 series mid-sized sedan 2009–present
- F11 5 series mid-sized estate 2009–present
- F07 5 series GT 4-door coupe 2009–present
- F12/F13 6 series midsized coupe/convertible 2011–present
- F20/F21 1 series hatchback 2011–present
- F25 X3 crossover SUV 2011–present
- F30/F31 3 series compact sedan/touring 2012–present
- F34 3 series GT 4 door coupe 2013–present
- F32/F33 4 series coupe/convertible 2013–present
- F15 X5 mid-sized SUV 2013–present
- F16 X6 mid-sized crossover SUV 2014–present
- i3 compact electric city car 2013–present
- F26 X4 crossover SUV 2014–present
- i8 electric sports car 2014–present
- G11/G12 7 series large sedan 2015–present
- G30 5 series sedan 2016–present
- BMW 128i coupe,328i sedan,328i xDrive coupe,335is convertible,528i sedan,535ix Drive Gran Turismo,650i coupe,750Li xDrive sedan,X3xDrive 28i,Active Hybrid x6,M3 Sedan,135i coupe,328ix Drive sedan,335i coupe,328i sports wagon,535i sedan,550i gran turismo,650i convertible,active hybrid 750i,X3xDrive 35i,X6xDrive35i,M3 coupe,128i convertible,335i sedan,335i coupe,328ixDrive sedan,550ixDrive Gran turismo,740i sedan,active hybrid 750Li,X5xDrive 35i,X6xDrive 50i,M3 convertible,135i convertible,335ixDrive sedan,335xDrive coupe,328ixDrive wagon,550i sedan,740Li sedan,760Li sedan,X5xDrive 35i Premium,Z4sDrive 30i,X6M,335d sedan,328i convertible,550ixDrive sedan,750i sedan,AlpinaB7,X5xDrive 35i sport activity,Z4sDrive 35i,328i coupe,355i convertible,535i gran turismo,750ixDrive sedan,X5xDrive 35d,Z4sDrive 35is,750Li sedan,X5xDrive 50i,
For more information on how we can be of service to you call us today.
A little history about BMW.